Friday, July 18, 2008

The Stanford kids

So I'm a bit behind again. What's new? At least I have a legitimate excuse this time- I was in Panama for a couple of weeks. (Those pics to come soon!)

Here are the family pics I promised. I have trying to get these up for almost 2 months now! These kiddos....they are oh-so-precious to me! I started babysitting them in 2002 and just haven't stopped. Not really...as you can see, they aren't so much in need of a babysitter anymore. I was able to live alongside this family while they worked in Asia...and what a blessing that was. I loved watching them live Asian style, speak Asian style and wish they were Asians! They love that culture and I just love that about them! They will be returning to the States in about a month and I'm sure they will miss their home there greatly. Hopefully, these pictures can help them remember what it was like to live in a place so beautiful!
Here they are:




This was a fun shot we just HAD to get! This vehicle is somewhat synonymous to a semi in the US. BUT...they are MUCH louder and about 10 times slower!

Sweet Katibeth was a natural in front of the camera!This is such a perfect representation of Marshall to me!





Beautiful, beautiful Holli!



2 comments:

katibeth said...

wow my brother and my sister have grewn up so much since then

katibeth said...

we couldnt have done it without you jessica!!!! love you sweet heart