Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Langstons

Living in the hills of Asia means you have terraces out your back door. This family knows terraces like the Cleavers knew picket fences. I just said my goodbyes to this family last week as I moved back to America. I'm lad I'll have these pictures of them to remember them by!

I've been working on some story boards lately...and I like 'em!

One of my favorites...ever!



This is so them:

Spencer is stronger than everything else in this world...look at those muscles!


Another family to come realllllllllly soon!

5 comments:

cassielauren said...

i seriously am more impressed each and every time i see a photo with that little "jm" in the bottom left-hand corner. i love your work so so much.

Far Out East said...

could that family coming up be us?? hehe. i miss you, friend!

Anonymous said...

your photography is amazing! can i link you from my art site?

you can go here to chekc it out: erikajonesgallery.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Those girls look like porcelain dolls! What a beautiful family!

katibeth said...

i can just close my eyes and remember then playing with the langhston kids i miss china so! <3