Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Panama 2008

Going to Panama is becoming a habit of mine every summer. Falling in love with the sweetness of the people each time is too. This trip always intense with hours of hiking, lots of sweating and tons of ministry. It'd be easy to wonder what the appeal was to that (mainly sweating a lot.. :-)), but I think when you see the faces, you'll know like I did.

My friend Sara, looking out over the beautiful mountains.

A lot of schools welcome us to come and "entertain" their students. We get to tell hundreds of students about the Lord and have so much fun loving them too!


These are the project directors over the trip each year. They have the biggest hearts for the world...and for this little girl. They've known Maria for four years.


And now, their faces:





This was my lil' buddy one day!





Apparently, THE Canal causes deep thought and reflection:

Apparently...those hills do too. :-)

2 comments:

cassielauren said...

even though i've already seen these pics, i still fall in love with them and their subjects each time i see them. i love it when you put pics up!! :)

delightedbyhim said...

Beautiful. I love these pictures, their subjects and the person behind the camera. Your pictures always take me where you are - I love that, and I love you!