Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Mowerys

Before leaving this side of the world, I decided to do some family pictures for the families I'm helping. Now this family is c-u-t-e! It's been really fun watching them grow these past few months, and it was even more fun getting their cute faces in front of my camera!
They will be having a little brother late summer!
Okay, let's just get onto the pics of them!


These are some of the most well read children I've ever known. I'm so impressed with their thirst for knowledge (and their mom's great teaching!)

Living in the mountains makes play time for these kiddos a real talent. One of their favorite spots to play is in the back of the family truck!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. i can't wait for your call.
2. there is a bird outside our house that sounds like a screaming child. everyday. this is not conducive to reaising a child, i'm sure. (i.e. the constant alertness to those sounds)
3. CUTE family! and i LOVE the picture where the daddy is behind the mommy and holding the baby's name...let's do that one when you do the photo shoot!
4. i go to the girly dr. at 1pm today! (my time) can you BELIEVE it?!
5. i LOVE you.