Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Ranch!!!

So this post is more personal, and a bit late....but that's okay! Every year, some friends and I travel out to our friend Amanda's family ranch for some 4-wheeling, fishing, bone collecting and priceless trips to the little bitty town nearby that sells Dublin Dr. Pepper's and ice cream. Oh so many adventures are had there...

Iredell, TX never looked so good. Look at those pretty girls!
Haha...Melanie decided to get dentures we while there!


These are the French animals...I can't really remember what they are called, but we called them, "Parlez vous!"

Ahh...sweet, blissful memories on that mule. This was actually taken on our African Safari...j/k...but it sure does look like it!

The whole gang in Iredell!

I do not like guns...duh!

1 comment:

Holli Ashlyn said...

Hey Jessica!
LOVE your blog!! It's awesome! My mom and I liked your pic with the gun. I'm at stacy's house so when we saw it we called stacy over and told her that this is the girl that's going to be teaching our children. HAHA!
Love you