Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Glowing Heart- website pics

These are the people I spend most of my life with, aka-Glowing Heart. We get endless hours in vans together, time to laugh and be serious and we get to pour our hearts out to teenagers and churches together. I got to shoot the pictures for our website again this year, and we got to have a little bit more fun than last year! I loved that! Here's our website, if you're interestd in finding out more about who we are. http://www.glowingheart.org/

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, so you want to hear something strange? I just commented on your facebook for your photography, and then I see you have a blog and that you commented on mine!! :)

I definitely miss seeing you too. Things are really busy for us right now because Josh is in school at DTS (Dallas Theological Seminary) and I'm finishing up one more year! You have one more year left too right? Anyhow, it's great to hear from you. And, I'll definitely check out your site since I know you have one now! :)

Talk with you soon!
Ashley

Ashley said...

Hey, by the way, what kind of camera is good to start out with that's not too expensive? I'm just curious! :)

Anonymous said...

Your photography is great. You are very imaginative and capture things so well! We can't wait 'till we are neighbors in China. It will be such a blessing for us to get to see you every day and to benefit directly from your photography talents. Blessings!