Saturday, April 7, 2007

Leaping

Welcome to Echoing Life Photography!
Starting this thing is simple, it's the name I had a hard time deciding on. Having that "never settle for anything ordinary" attitude in me made it difficult to think of a unique name that portrayed my heart, but still had a catchy ring to it. I hope I at least succeeded in the heart area!
Echoing Life? To me, this means so much. Christ has shown me lately how vivid He is in everything and how everything literally hinges upon Him. He is Life, and His word says He gives it freely to us (Jn. 10:10 & 14:6.) Realizing that lately has also put an understanding in my soul that I must depict Him and this life He's given in everything. Essentially, I must echo it to all I encounter.
With this insight tucked away in my heart, and my camera strapped upon my back, I'm now leaping forward onto the path He's paved for me.
If you'd like to leap on as well, please do let me know! :-)
~Jessica

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, they are great pic's. Courtney looks great too. May God use your photography to Glorify Him in some way...that is my prayer.

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Rachel, I am a good friend of Marcas, actually I am her cousin. She's more like a sister, anyways I just wanted to let you know that i love your photos and I love you spirit of the Lord. You have such a sweet spirit. Good Luck and God Bless

Robyn Wilson said...

Jessica,
Wow! What beautiful pictures. I am amazed at the talents God has given you because you use them to glorify Him and not yourself. It has been a pleasure watching you grow up in our church family. I can't wait to see Lora's pictures!! She is in labor right now and getting ready to leave for the hospital. I will keep you posted!! We are praying for your results!!